Monday 16 July 2012

Welcome to the Blog v2

I've been wanting to do something like this for an incredibly long time, and with what should be a regular readership, hopefully this thing will take off. I'll be linking this thing up to my YCM siggy, which may just attract a few extra members, as it will provide new guys a look in to what a lot of decks do, combos to use, metagame and match-ups.

There will be Deck Profiles, Card of the Day/Week, Deck Doctor segments (link or comment with a Deck you want fixing up), Tournament Coverage, Duel/Tournament Reports, Set comments as well as my general opinion on a host of LCCG-related matters. I will start off a little later with a Deck Profile and from there, anything goes.

Enjoy, and with luck, I'll enjoy writing it all for you too.

-Is the copy-paste of what I had down on the original version I started only a few hours ago, but having quickly become disappointed with the lack of options associated with where it was hosted, quickly relocated here. Nonetheless, I will be back in the swing of things straight away, with a Deck Profile following this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment